You will Need
- 375g/12oz plain digestive biscuits, crushed
- 150g/5oz butter
- grated zest and juice of 8 large limes
- 570ml/1 pint double cream
- 1 14oz can sweetened condensed milkPreparation
- Melt the butter in a small pan, Place the biscuits and the melted butter in a food processor. Lightly press into the base of a 23cm/9in deep flan tin. Chill while preparing the filling.
- To prepare the filling: place the lime juice into a large bowl, add the cream and condensed milk. Whisk for 1-2 minutes. Add the lime zest and lightly stir. Pour onto the prepared biscuit base. Place onto a tray and chill in the fridge for 2 hours.