Monday 12 December 2011

Turkey Sambo

Give this sandwich a try. I wont make the recipe too detailed, I think every one knows how to make a sandwich. This is great for the day after Christmas. 


You Need

  • Some left over turkey (shouldn't be a problem!)
  • Basil Pesto
  • Sun-dried tomatoes
  • Mayo/Butter/Both
  • Thick white bread or roll - Fresh or Toasted or even a wrap if you want to go down the healthy route.


Optional

  • Red Peppers
  • Rocket Leaves
  • Mozzarella - if your toasting the sambo!

I'm sure you will work out how to put all these bits together to get a good sandwich but here's a picture of what it should look like when your finished. 


1 comment:

  1. Loving the Cold Blooded Chiller recipe! So simple! I'll definitely need some recipes for some dishes to keep me happy and get through January haha :)

    ReplyDelete