Monday 12 December 2011

Easy Christmas Treats

Hey All,


As Christmas is fast approaching I have decided to give you a few really easy but tasty recipes to see you through the festive season. If your anything like me come the 26th of Dec you'll have over done it and if you see another rose or quality street you might get sick, so instead try out the really easy to make Rocky Road.


For just when you think you have had enough turkey... think again! Try out my delicious turkey and pesto sandwich with sun-dried tomatoes on fresh or toasted white (its xmas why not) bread!


Last but most importantly try out my festive Christmas Cocktail, guaranteed to give you any lacking Christmas cheer. Try not to be the person who gets inappropriately drunk at low key family gatherings though! Happy Christmas everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Your recipes make me feel so christmassy :) Yum! Great Post, can't wait to try Turkey and Pesto Sandwiches!

    ReplyDelete